Response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19)
UPDATED 14 MAY 2020
- New and Existing Customers: Now opening Monday – Friday → Product catalogues available to download here
- Stock Update: Low and out of stock of selected items → Full details below
- Hand Hygiene: Download resources here
At this stage our Business Development Managers will continue to visit customers however, we strongly urge you to contact us via email or telephone instead.
Unfortunately due to global demand, a number of items are low in stock or out of stock. We have been busy working with our suppliers to understand future availability however, given current uncertainty they are unable to provide us with an ETA.
- Hand sanitiser and dispensers – out of stock
- Surface wipes – out of stock
- Toilet paper and dispensers – low stock
- Dust and surgical face masks – out of stock
- Hand soap and dispensers – low stock → We are placing a temporary hold on all new installs effective immediately.
- Paper towels – low stock
- Facial tissues – low stock
- Gloves – low stock
- Regular duty wipes – low stock
No Bulk Orders
We are working towards sourcing alternative brands and solutions and will keep you updated. Any stock we do receive however is likely to be in small amounts. Whilst the natural reaction may be to purchase additional stock, we are unfortunately unable to facilitate bulk orders at this time. When stock does arrive, we will endeavour to supply to as many customers as possible.
Hand Hygiene Posters
We encourage you to promote the importance of hand washing among your staff and guests. A range of hand washing posters are available here.
We apologise for the inconvenience and will keep you updated on stock availability as things change. To stay informed, and to help ease the pressure on our Customer Service team, please bookmark this page and refer to it for answers.
During this challenging time I ask that you please be patient with the team who are working tirelessly to get your orders out to you. As such, you may experience some delays with order delivery, responses to emails and in answering telephone calls. Please trust that we are working towards fulfilling all requests.
Thank you for your continued support and understanding during. Please take care of yourself and stay safe.